To Delete your Tagged Posts and Photos follow the given steps:1. Download and install "Macro Recorder"
2. Go to settings >> recording settings. Make sure to check the box saying "record mouse movement also".
3. Now goto "Playback setting" and in the replay box set limit to zero for infinite times replay.
4. Now login to your Facebook account and go to "Posts you're tagged in" through activity log.
5. Now record your mouse doing the action for removing tagged posts or photos.
6. To stop recording press "ctrl + Q".
7. Now play the recorded macro.
How to Delete your Tagged Posts and Photos by Ahsun-Iqbal